St. Mary's of Michigan supports
MCVI Women's Health Initiative
Friday, May 10, 2013
Horizons Conference Center
The event will provide up-to-date information and research in a fun-filled way.
This year’s program agenda will provide 5.0 hours of continuing education and includes:
• Peter Fattal, MD: Cardiologist & Research Director, Michigan CardioVascular Institute
Community-based Research: Cutting Edge, Leading Hearts
• Brent M. Boyce, MD: Dermatologist, & President, Saginaw Bay Dermatology
From Young to Old: A perspective of women’s dermatology
• Rebecca Katz, MS: Chef, author, health/nutrition educator & culinary translator
The Longevity Kitchen — Let Science be your Sous Chef.
• Michael Collins, RPh, FIACP: Pharmacist and President, Healthway Compounding Pharmacy Menopause 101
• Bobbie Staten, RN, MPH, CSP: Nationally acclaimed humorist, trainer, entrepreneur & motivational speaker - Why They Make You Crazy
$35 for general registration (non-medical) or $55 for registration with 5.0 contact hours.
Call 989-754-3319 for additional information.