• View falls and fear of falling as controllable
• Set realistic goals to increase activity
• Change your environment to reduce fall risk factors
• Exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Anyone concerned about falls
• Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• Anyone who has fallen in the past
• Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
"I'm already noticing a difference in my physical being. I'm sure I'm a little more mobile than I had been and plan to continue these exercises. Hopefully, I'll be jumping over the moon - soon!"
Reservations required no charge. Please call 1-844-907-8000 to confirm your attendance.
Each FREE session is on a Monday or Wednesday from 9 to 11 a.m. at Center Courts, 3320 N. Center, Saginaw.
To maximize outcomes, attendees are encouraged to attend all eight sessions.
Monday September 8, Wednesday September 10, Monday September 15, Wednesday September 17,
Monday September 22, Wednesday September 24, Monday September 29, Wednesday October 1