Since 1874, St. Mary’s of Michigan has inspired hope by providing the best care to you, your family, friends and neighbors. Today, your generosity is at the heart of sustaining that mission.
Your financial support, with the help of St. Mary's of Michigan Volunteer Alliance and the Children’s Free Ward Association, helps us make the broadest possible impact on health and life in the Great Lakes Bay Region and beyond - expanding an unparalleled patient experience to all.
Since mid-2015, your contributions have made possible full or partial funding of the following capital equipment and program support. This support totals over $2 million:
- Seton Cancer Institute, Saginaw renovations
- New Interventional Radiology Suite
- Regional Oncology Treatment Planning System
- 3D Cardiac Ultrasound
- Patient Room Whiteboards
- Blanket Warmers
- Video Laryngoscope, FlightCare
- Cardiac Monitor, FlightCare
- Ultrasound, Emergency Department
- Guardian Angel Respite & Adult Day Program - Senior Program Expansion
- Center of HOPE Program Support
- Educational Scholarships for Local Students
And much more totaling millions in support.
Your tax-deductible gift will help us provide the best care to every patient. Give today
Above: From their two locations, Guardian Angel provides day services to adults with disabilities and much needed respite for caregivers.