St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation has been providing scholarships to associates, their children and community members since 1992. The scholarships are made possible through individual donations from community members, businesses and St. Mary’s of Michigan associates. All scholarships are awarded through a thorough review process once the completed application form and attachments have been submitted.
Scholarships support individuals who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an academic program leading to a degree or certificate in a healthcare or allied healthcare field. Applications for the scholarships are available on this website in January. Scholarships are awarded in the spring.
If you have an interest in starting a scholarship fund, or have questions regarding St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation Scholarship program, please contact Karen Stiffler at email@example.com
, or by phone at 989-907-8300.
2014 St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation Scholarships:
- Dr. Raana Akbar Scholarship for Women in Health Care
- Children’s Free Ward Association Health Care Advancement Scholarship
- Children’s Free Ward Association Health Care Scholarship
- Duffy Rehabilitation Services Advancement Scholarship
- Doris M. Jacques Volunteer Alliance Health Care Advancement
- Beverly Kremin Memorial Health Care Scholarship
- Medical Staff Nursing Scholarship
- Nursing Student Scholarship
- Registered Nurse Bridge Scholarship
- Verde Valley Rehabilitation Services Advancement Scholarship
The 2014 scholarship program is now closed. Check back in December 2014 for more information.