2016 Scholarship Program Now Open
Applications Due February 18 by 3 PM
St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation’s annual education and training scholarship applications are now being accepted. Scholarships support individuals who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an academic program leading to a degree, certificate or advanced training in a healthcare or allied healthcare field.
NEW THIS YEAR: Applications must be electronically submitted by 3 p.m., on February 18, 2016. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Please visit www.stmarysofmichigan.org/foundation for more information about the scholarship program and application guidelines/criteria. If you have questions regarding St. Mary’s of Michigan Foundation Scholarship program, please contact Denise Schofield at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 907-8300.
- Dr. Raana Akbar Scholarship for Women in Health Care
- Children’s Free Ward Association Health Care Advancement Scholarship
- Children’s Free Ward Association Health Care Scholarship
- Doris M. Jacques Volunteer Alliance Health Care Advancement
- Beverly Kremin Memorial Health Care Scholarship
- Medical Staff Nursing Scholarship
- Nursing Student Scholarship
- Rick Ohle Professional Development Scholarship
- Registered Nurse Bridge Scholarship
*Scholarship offerings are subject to change.