Our All New, FREE Patient Portal
St. Mary’s of Michigan, St. Mary’s of Michigan Standish Hospital and St. Joseph Health System are excited to offer a new FREE online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records!
With FollowMyHealth, our new patient portal, you can manage your health, communicate with your providers and make more informed decisions about your care – 24/7 from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Technical Questions and Support
If you have any general questions about FollowMyHealth, talk with your healthcare provider or click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions section on the patient portal.
For technical questions and support, contact our patient portal support center at (989) 907-8982. Please leave your name, number and brief description of your patient portal issue or question, and we will return your call as soon as possible. Support is available Monday through Friday, from 7 am - 5 pm.
Using FollowMyHealth, you can
- View test and lab results
- Send and receive secure online messages
- Request Rx refills
- Request appointments
- Receive email care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
- Access your hospital medical records
FollowMyHealth is not only convenient and completely under your control, but it’s also 100% private and secure; you can be confident that your information is safe with us.
How to Register and Create an Account
Registering and creating a FollowMyHealth account is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Once you have submitted the patient user agreement form and a healthcare provider has entered your information, you will receive an email firstname.lastname@example.org a registration link. Click on that link.
- Create your portal login with a unique username and password.
- Enter the invitation code provided to you by your healthcare provider and click "Agree” to the release of information.
- You will receive two emails: one welcoming you to FollowMyHealth and one confirming your connections with St. Mary’s of Michigan or St. Joseph Health System. You will then have complete and secure access to FollowMyHealth and your personal health information.
To help protect your own privacy don’t access the portal on a work computer because your employer could be able to view your records. Unless it is absolutely necessary do not access the portal on a public computer. If you must use a public computer to access the FollowMyHealth portal, make sure you erase the computer’s browsing history. Always make sure you close the portal when you are finished so others can’t see your information. Don’t tell anyone your password, and if you do think someone had discovered your password change it immediately. Use the portal to send messages because email may not be secure.