A compassionate guide for patients
This program benefits cancer patients through improved and timelier access to services and information, fewer delayed and missed appointments, and more peace of mind during a difficult journey.
Our nurse navigator can:
• Guide cancer patients smoothly through the health care
• Help fill out insurance forms
• Help find ways to pay for care if patients don't have
• Direct patients to health care services for further
diagnosis and treatment
• Serve as a link to local resources and support
• Help keep track of and find ways to get to appointments
• Answer questions or find who can
For more information, call (989) 497-3097.
|800 South Washington Avenue | Saginaw, MI 48601-2524 | (989)907-8000 | 1-800-STMARYS
©2012 AHIS / St. Mary's of Michigan