At St. Mary's of Michigan, we specialize in relieving pain, restoring mobility, and improving the quality of life for our orthopedic patients.
Whether you suffer from arthritis, back pain, bone and joint conditions, hip/knee/elbow/shoulder pain, or work injuries, our comprehensive orthopedics program is designed to go above and beyond the relief you seek.
- Board certified orthopedic surgeons who treat patients at our main medical center as well as Towne Centre Surgery Center
- Board certified neurosurgeons
- More than 3 decades of experience doing total joint replacements
- Pioneering back procedures
- Commitment to minimally invasive techniques, where applicable, to reduce your pain and recovery time
- Pre-surgical education programs to improve your outcome
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Specially trained nurses and technicians
- A continuum of care that includes access to our own advanced specialty surgeons for trauma, plastic & reconstructive surgery and neurosurgery
- FlightCare service throughout the state
- Specialized rehabilitation team including physical and occupational therapy
- Follow-up care
For more information about our orthopedic care, call (989) 907-8287.