Many patients don’t complain about symptoms and side effects from cancer treatment because they believe they have to "live with it” as part of having cancer.
Not so, say the rehabilitation experts at St. Mary’s of Michigan. This program is especially beneficial to cancer patients suffering from:
- Joint restriction
- Scar tissue, incision or radiation site tightness
- Swelling of arms or legs
- Side effects of chemotherapy or radiation
- Loss of strength, range of motion, endurance and mobility
The program includes:
- Individualized consultation to determine needs
- Extensive education to help return to normal activities after cancer
- Therapeutic exercise programs to improve musculoskeletal systems and decrease fatigue
- Bridging the gap between you and the medical community for years to come
For more information, call (989) 497-3100.