St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital consistently delivers the healing edge in all that we do. And much of what we do could not happen without our volunteers. Lending a hand . . . lifting a spirit . . . listening to concerns . . . staffing the gift shop . . . delivering flowers . . . helping plan an event . . . facilitating the flow of information . . . these generous individuals devote hundreds of hours each year helping us serve patients, guests, associates, and the community.
You can too. If you are interested in:
- Giving back to an organization who has cared for you and your family
- Gaining a feeling of satisfaction from helping others
- Spending time with great people doing great work
- Making a difference in people's lives
- Putting your individual skills to good use
Volunteering might be for you!
If you are interested in volunteering at St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital, please call (989) 846-3445.