When your health is in question, faith becomes more important than ever. Our spiritual-centered care dates back to our very beginning, when four Daughters of Charity established St. Mary's as a rough but ready frontier hospital.
To this day, St. Mary's of Michigan, St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital, and St. Joseph Health System strive to meet your emotional and spiritual needs - and those of your family.
Our spiritual support includes:
- Interdenominational pastoral care staff
- A Chapel convenientally located at St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital for prayer and meditation
- Ministers of all faiths are invited to visit patients
- Our chaplain visits patients occasionally throughout the week, and pastoral care can be arranged 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Communion for Catholics and other sacraments can be arranged
For more information and support, contact the Spiritual Care office at (989) 846-3412.